Fair Focus is a Dutch agency located in the heart of Amsterdam, specialized in B2B PR and communication for innovative scale-ups and SME’s. Positive, proactive and practical are key at Fair Focus. Since there are more and more companies that need our support on an international level, we are looking for extra power overseas that can help us write, edit and – above all – plug press releases in international media. We prefer to work on a freelance basis.
Press releases: we ask you to help us to come up with creative ideas, to turn (sometimes completely incomprehensible) highlights and developments into clear and attractive press releases.
Plugging: create PR opportunities in a practical way: how do we bring the client (and press release) to the attention of relevant, English-speaking international media. This will be your main focus. We’re looking for someone with a great network and someone who knows which publisher fits our client best. You are not afraid to contact a publisher directly to get the publication your client needs.
Preferably we’re looking for experienced journalists. Your texts are always on fleek. You transform client terminology to text that everyone understands. The clients that we work for are super-cool, often real niche players with innovative products and ideas. It’s important you have an interest in this type of company and what they aim to achieve.
In a nutshell: do you like the B2B business? Are you a good writer? Do you have time? Please leave a message and help our clients as soon as possible to think along with them about the state of their international PR affairs!
- Support and contribute (creative)
- Creating PR content; what is relevant for this specific client
- How do we communicate their message (understandable and appealing)?
- What are the expectations regarding the generation of media attention
- For both online and offline media
Who we are looking for:
- Higher professional education / University education in Journalism, PR, Communication or similar
- Affinity with PR and business communication (and therefore less with lifestyle, glossy etc.)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Organized (!) and accurate
- And yet able to think creatively in solutions
- Dares to take initiative
- Flexible attitude and high degree of independence
- Available immediately, preferably on a freelance basis
So what is our work about:
Communicating in an effective way.
That’s what our work is about.
That’s what we do.
Would you like to join us?
If this collaboration sounds like your cup of tea, please send an email with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a collaboration (it’s not a job application), therefore a motivation letter is not required. If you want to call us or have any questions, please do: +31 20 2610727.